Pekkton Bonding Protocol
Here are the instructions for bonding the Pekkton in the mouth.
- After trying in the mouth dry the framework with air.
- Clean the wings with isopropyl alcohol. (99% evaporates very quickly)
- Paint a thin layer of the Visiolink bonder on the wings
- Light cure the bonder for around 15 seconds
- Etch the lingual surface of the teeth.
- Bond the bridge with a dual cure resin cement. (Follow manufactures protocol).
- Light cure cement.
- Once bonded the wings are easy to adjust and polish if needed.